We are constantly looking for suitable people to join us. Please check this page for current openings.
Due to the nature of our operation in the performing arts industry, over 90% of our colleagues are working on a part-time basis. They include creative professionals, performing arts teachers, and stage and technical arts management people.
Our full-time team includes course management executives and assistants, and custom-made gig executives and assistants.
Apart from work-related experience, EXCEL team members have the following qualities:
– Passion, drive and determination
– Responsible and reliable
– Highly organised
– Experienced in dealing with people and situations and always with professionalism
– A questioning mind with a natural problem-solving flair
For any enquiries, please direct them to email@example.com and marked for the attention of the General Manager.
[Full-time] SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE (PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT) (21/10/2019)
EXCEL is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with a sales and business development mind frame, who will be responsible for and contribute to the success of HKAPA EXCEL’s continuing education programmes. The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for the marketing ofarts-related extra-mural courses and outreach activities. Apart from marketing knowledge and experience, a strong sense of responsibility, excellent organisation skills and attentiveness to details are requisite.
- High Diploma / Degree holder in business studies majoring in Marketing;
- At least five years’ marketing experience in services-related industries (good candidates with less experience may be considered for Marketing Executive.)
- Excellent marketing knowledge and marketing sense;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Well verse with design software, including Adobe Illustratorand Photoshop;
- Experience in digital media company with video production experience is a definite asset;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- A strong ability to follow through tasks to their timely and satisfactory completion;
- Good initiative and be proactive in working in a team.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two-year fixed-term contract. Contract may be extended at the end of two years when satisfactory performance has been demonstrated.
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
- medical benefits
- annual leave
- mandatory provident fund
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
[Part-time] Programme Assistant (14/5/2019)
HKAPA EXCEL runs evening and weekend courses and Part-time PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS are needed to provide support to these courses.
Include class setup, providing support to teaching staff and students, handling enquiries, and administrative work. Conscientious university students with some working experience are welcome to apply.
– Fluent in Chinese and English
– Good command of Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong sense of responsibilities
Suitable candidates can work with us in one of the following appointment formats:
1. Part-time employment with regular evening and / or weekend work (Monthly Salary)
2. Part-time employment with ad-hoc evening and / or weekend work (Salary: HK$50-60/hr)
Please submit your application, with full résumé, and whether you are seeking (1) or (2) above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant applying appointment format (1), please indicate your expected salary.