We are constantly looking for suitable people to join us. Please check this page for current openings.
Due to the nature of our operation in the performing arts industry, over 90% of our colleagues are working on a part-time basis. They include creative professionals, performing arts teachers, and stage and technical arts management people.
Our full-time team includes course management executives and assistants, and custom-made gig executives and assistants.
Apart from work-related experience, EXCEL team members have the following qualities:
– Passion, drive and determination
– Responsible and reliable
– Highly organised
– Experienced in dealing with people and situations and always with professionalism
– A questioning mind with a natural problem-solving flair
For any enquiries, please direct them to email@example.com and marked for the attention of the General Manager.
PART-TIME PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS
HKAPA EXCEL runs evening and weekend courses and PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS are needed to provide support to these courses. Responsibilities include class setup, providing support to teaching staff and students, handling enquiries, and administrative work. Conscientious university students with some working experience are welcome to apply.
– Fluent in Chinese and English
– Good command of Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong sense of responsibilities
Suitable candidates can work with us in one of the following appointment formats:
(1) Part-time employment with regular evening and / or weekend work
(2) Part-time employment with ad-hoc evening and / or weekend work (Salary: HK$55-60)
Please submit your application, with full résumé, and whether you are seeking (1) or (2) above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant applying appointment format (1), please indicate your expected salary.