We are constantly looking for suitable people to join us. Please check this page for current openings.
Due to the nature of our operation in the performing arts industry, over 90% of our colleagues are working on a part-time basis. They include creative professionals, performing arts teachers, and stage and technical arts management people.
Our full-time team includes course management executives and assistants, and custom-made gig executives and assistants.
Apart from work-related experience, EXCEL team members have the following qualities:
– Passion, drive and determination
– Responsible and reliable
– Highly organised
– Experienced in dealing with people and situations and always with professionalism
– A questioning mind with a natural problem-solving flair
For any enquiries, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of the General Manager.
Summer Intern – Programme Assistant:
Prepare and set up of all summer art programme
– Handle phone and walk-in enquiries
– Liaison and communication between EXCEL and other parties, e.g. students and instructors
– Perform clerical duties assigned by full time staff
– Contact course participants when necessary
– Provide daily administrative support
– Participate in ad hoc projects/tasks assigned by direct supervisor
July 2019 – August 2019
1) Mon – Fri, 9:30am to 6:00pm, or;
2) Tue – Fri, 9:30am to 6:00pm, Sat, 9:30am to 6:00pm
*Working time are negotiable, participants who can complete the above timeslots are preferred.
*Working time may be vary due to special events/ programme
Wanchai / Bethanie Campus
$37.5 per hour
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at 2584 8721 or reply this email. Thank you.