ASSISTANT PROGRAMME MANAGER
EXCEL is looking for an Assistant Programme Manager to oversee the operation and functioning of the Programme Team, including venue and tutor scheduling, and student recruitment. The Assistant Programme Manager is also expected to have some sales and marketing knowledge to contribute to course promotion. The right candidate needs to be very organised, with good systems thinking and good supervisory skills. He/She must also have very good people skills and maintain a very good working relationship with tutors and all parties.
Applicants should have:
- A degree, preferably in business administration, marketing or related disciplines from a reputable university.
- At least 4 years of managerial and supervisory experience.
- Highly organised and be able to maintain the integrity of our operational system
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua could be an asset.
- Good analytical skills and reporting skills as a manager.
- Good leadership qualities, including good judgement, and abilities to work independently and to supervise, coach, motivate, and help colleagues grow.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, organisation skills and attentiveness to details are requisite.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two-year fixed-term contract. Contract may be extended at the end of two years when satisfactory performance has been demonstrated. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
- medical benefits
- annual leave
- mandatory provident fund
Please submit your application, with full résumé, availability and expected salary to the General Manager, Extension and Continuing Education for Life (EXCEL), Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts via emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 22 January 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
PART-TIME PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS 兼職課程助理
HKAPA EXCEL runs evening and weekend courses and Part-time PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS are needed to provide support to these courses.
Include class setup, providing support to teaching staff and students, handling enquiries, and administrative work. Conscientious university students with some working experience are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Good command of Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- 基本電腦操作; 懂中英文打字
- 好學有禮, 有愛心和責任心
Suitable candidates can work with us in one of the following appointment formats:
(1) Part-time employment with regular evening and / or weekend work
(2) Part-time employment with ad-hoc evening and / or weekend work (Salary: HK$50-60)
Please submit your application, with full résumé, to email@example.com. Applicant applying appointment format (1), please indicate your expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.有收集的個人資料都會嚴格保密並只作招聘用途。