EXCEL is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be both a leader and a hands-on marketer. The role holder will plan, lead and implement effective marketing and promotional strategies both for EXCEL’s programmes/courses and its campaigns for custom-made projects. They will also devise and manage annual marketing and promotion budgets, produce periodic press releases, as well as doing regular market research.
The ideal candidate will strongly familiarise themselves with EXCEL’s products and will be prepared to take ownership of them; with key strengths in marketing communications: identifying our audience segments and targeted communications. The ideal candidate will have strong skills with both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as the Microsoft suite. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong time management skills, able to oversee a complex year-round calendar of products and services to be promoted. In addition to the above and appropriate experience, a strong sense of responsibility, excellent organisational skills, attentiveness to details, strong creative thinking skills and a sharp marketing sense are requisite.
- 1. Degree holder in business studies majoring in Marketing;
- 2. Excellent marketing knowledge and marketing sense;
- 3. At least 5 years’ marketing experience in services-related industries, including experience in executing marketing activities across different media, including Facebook, Instagram, etc;
- 4. Proven experience in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns;
- 5. Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- 6. Strong sense of responsibility with positive and “can-do” working attitude;
- 7. Well versed with design software, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- 8. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- 9. A strong ability to follow through tasks to their timely and satisfactory completion;
- 10. Team player with leadership and coaching skills, result-oriented, multi-tasking, attentive to details and self-motivated.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two-year fixed-term contract. Contract may be extended at the end of two years subject to demonstration of satisfactory performance.
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
- – medical benefits
- – annual leave
- – mandatory provident fund
- – bonus
- – gratuity
Please submit your application with full résumé, availability and expected salary to the General Manager (Enterprise), Extension and Continuing Education for Life (EXCEL), Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 December 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
PART-TIME PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS 兼職課程助理
HKAPA EXCEL runs evening and weekend courses and Part-time PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS are needed to provide support to these courses.
Include class setup, providing support to teaching staff and students, handling enquiries, and administrative work. Conscientious university students with some working experience are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Good command of Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- 基本電腦操作; 懂中英文打字
- 好學有禮, 有愛心和責任心
Suitable candidates can work with us in one of the following appointment formats:
(1) Part-time employment with regular evening and / or weekend work
(2) Part-time employment with ad-hoc evening and / or weekend work (Salary: HK$55-60)
Please submit your application, with full résumé, to email@example.com. Applicant applying appointment format (1), please indicate your expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.有收集的個人資料都會嚴格保密並只作招聘用途。