EXCEL is looking for a Programme Assistant who will be responsible for and contribute to the success of HKAPA EXCEL’s continuing education programmes. The Programme Assistant needs to perform course and general administration and office duties, including but not limited to admission and enrollment services, venue scheduling, course promotion, arrangement of course materials and equipment, maintenance of student and staff records, general/telephone enquiries, and other ad hoc duties as assigned. He/ She also needs to provide front-line assistance to tutors and students, monitor the logistics of courses, and should have very good people skills to maintain a good working relationship with all stakeholders, including but not limited to tutors and students.
Sunday to Thursday – 10:00am to 6:30pm
The work schedule constitutes to a 5-day work week. If extra work time is required, compensation leave will be granted.
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma/Associate Degree;
- Two years’ relevant experience, preferably with course administration experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multitask as well as working independently;
- Strong sense of responsibility, organisation skills and attentiveness to details are requisite;
- Versatile and flexible to take on assigned duties;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua could be an asset; and
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two-year fixed-term contract. Contract may be extended at the end of two years when satisfactory performance has been demonstrated. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
– medical benefits
– annual leave
– mandatory provident fund
Please submit your application, with full résumé, availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 September 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
PART-TIME PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS 兼職課程助理
HKAPA EXCEL runs evening and weekend courses and Part-time PROGRAMME ASSISTANTS are needed to provide support to these courses.
Include class setup, providing support to teaching staff and students, handling enquiries, and administrative work. Conscientious university students with some working experience are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Good command of Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- 基本電腦操作; 懂中英文打字
- 好學有禮, 有愛心和責任心
Suitable candidates can work with us in one of the following appointment formats:
(1) Part-time employment with regular evening and / or weekend work
(2) Part-time employment with ad-hoc evening and / or weekend work (Salary: HK$55-60)
Please submit your application, with full résumé, to email@example.com. Applicant applying appointment format (1), please indicate your expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.有收集的個人資料都會嚴格保密並只作招聘用途。