Drama Combo Camp C (Age 5-7) (Conducted in English)
Fun Drama in Action
A fun and exciting drama course that will unlock a child’s confidence and creativity.
Drama can benefit your child as it helps them build confidence, increase their self-awareness, realise the joy in expressing themselves, and release the potential performer in them.
Whether your child is a chatter-box and natural performer, or a little bit shy and scared of expressing themselves, this class aims to give all children the opportunity to explore themselves through the world of drama.
1. Build confidence and self-awareness through drama
2. Be exposed to the fun and enjoyment of drama
3. Learn the importance of teamwork and how to respect each other
3. Improve listening and communication skills
Dramatic Storytelling: Journey Around the World
Stuck in Hong Kong for the Summer Holidays but want to travel? Not to worry!
Captain Franchesca and her crew are about to take off for a journey around the world. So grab your passports and jump aboard this summer, as we discover the wonders of our world. We will visit different countries, learn about their customs and cultures, and experience the enjoyment of some of those cultural activities.
“This is the final boarding call for all children travelling around the world on flight CXFUN, departing from Hong Kong. Your flight is ready to leave. Please proceed to register for the course immediately.”
1. Learn about different countries and cultures
2. Experience some fun activities from other countries and cultures
3. Communicate to the class their travel experience
4. Improve their listening and communication skills
Applicant must read EXCEL’s enrolment terms and conditions on http://excel.hkapa.edu/enrolment-terms-and-conditions
19 Jul 2021 - 23 Jul 2021
- No Class Date
13:00 pm - 15:45 pm
23 Jul 2021