Drama Combo Camp E (Age 13-16) (Conducted in English)
Designed for aspiring actors, with or without previous experience, this Acting Workshop offers participants a chance to improve their acting skills. The workshop will focus on two areas of an actor’s skill development: the physical aspect, aimed at training breathing, vocal techniques as well as body-movement techniques; and also the inner aspect, aimed at developing an actor’s imagination and creativity, while strengthening concentration and observational skills.
This class aims to provide professional acting training for those interested in studying acting in the future.
1. Develop confidence and self-awareness through acting
2. Improve listening and communication skills
3. Receive professional acting training
4. Receive professional acting feedback from professional actors
After reading through and analysing a few short comedic scenes, students will pick a scene they are interested in, then work with the teachers and each other to develop the scene.
Teachers will assist students with their character development, staging, presentation of the scene as well as overall acting, with a focus on acting skills to effectively deliver a comedic scene.
1. Learn comedic acting skills
2. Learn how to analysis a script/scene
3. Learn how to develop and deliver a comedic scene
4. Develop an appreciation of the collaborative nature of the theatre arts
Applicant must read EXCEL’s enrolment terms and conditions on http://excel.hkapa.edu/enrolment-terms-and-conditions
19 Jul 2021 - 23 Jul 2021
- No Class Date
13:30 pm - 16:45 pm
23 Jul 2021