Drama Combo Camp F (Age 5-7) (Conducted in English)
Fun Drama in Action
A fun and exciting drama course that will unlock a child’s confidence and creativity.
Drama can benefit your child as it helps them build confidence, increase their self-awareness, realise the joy in expressing themselves, and release the potential performer in them.
Whether your child is a chatter-box and natural performer, or a little bit shy and scared of expressing themselves, this class aims to give all children the opportunity to explore themselves through the world of drama.
1. Build confidence and self-awareness through drama
2. Be exposed to the fun and enjoyment of drama
3. Learn the importance of teamwork and how to respect each other
3. Improve listening and communication skills
Dramatic Storytelling: Grimm’s Fairy Tales
The Brothers Grimm are probably the best-known storytellers in the world. Their collection of stories contain 200 fairy tales, some of which have become world famous.
Children will experience being excellent storytellers by reading, exploring and acting out some of The Brothers Grimm’s most well-known stories.
1. Learn how to creatively use speech to tell a story
2. Learn how to creatively use movement to tell a story
3. Work as a team to bring stories to life
4. Learn how to effectively communicate with teachers and peers
Applicant must read EXCEL’s enrolment terms and conditions on http://excel.hkapa.edu/enrolment-terms-and-conditions
26 Jul 2021 - 30 Jul 2021
- No Class Date
13:00 pm - 15:45 pm
30 Jul 2021