In order to contribute to a healthy working and learning environment so as to resume our normal operation and living and to protect ourselves and our community against COVID-19, the Academy will implement relevant vaccine pass measures following the government’s announcement. All people entering the Academy premises are required to follow the Academy’s prevailing access control measures (including registration and body temperature screening) as follows:
- Starting from 24 February to 20 April 2022, all staff, tutors, students and frequent visitors with the age of 12 or above must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine AND receive the second dose within the dosing schedule.
- Starting from 21 April 2022, all staff, tutors, students and frequent visitors with the age of 12 or above must have received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
- The individuals who are (i) ineligible for vaccination due to age or (ii) unfit for vaccination due to health reasons with the COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate must undergo regular COVID-19 tests using combined nasal and throat swabs within 72 hours before the entry to the Academy AND undergo regular COVID-19 tests (using combined nasal and throat swabs) once every three days at the own expense of the individual.
- Participants may be requested to provide (i) Vaccination Record or (ii) COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate and valid COVID-19 test result with negative result at the security check point.
- Any staff and students who are subject to compulsory testing are not allowed to enter the campuses until the completion of the whole course of testing with negative results. Staff and students concerned should provide all testing results to EXCEL for record and necessary actions.
- Any individual who fails to comply with the vaccination requirements will be denied entry to the campuses.
- Starting from 7 January 2022, parents of EXCEL students are not allowed to enter the campus until further notice.
- Starting from 9 December 2021, visitors who are allowed to enter the Academy must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons, before they can enter the Academy buildings. Please note that if one or above notification(s), which indicating the user(s) had visited high-risk place(s), is/are shown on the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, the visitors are not allowed to enter the Academy. Exempted persons are required to complete a record form to register their names, their contact numbers and the date and time of their visits.
- Participants under the age of vaccination will be exempted from the above arrangements and continue to follow the current access control measures.